First trial
Today, the first time my prayer meet members got mad with each other. Chen ling and Marshall. They fought over who to reach out to this particular soul. Solving problem time I guess. As much as I don't want to get involve, I have to. Can't see their relationship get affected by this small matter.
Obviously, getting involve isn't a really easy thing. Getting screamed at when they are arguing with each other is inevitable. Tough job. Well, I'm not hurt or anything. =)
Thank God for giving me the strength to handle this whole thing. I'm glad that at least after I've talked to Chen ling she understand that she have to be more patience with Marshall since she is spiritually more mature than him.
Talking to Chen ling is really so much more easier than talking to Marshall. Because, spiritually Marshall is not that stable yet. I know I have to talk to him because he is still my brother in Christ and I know that I've got to be double patient with him. Frankly speaking, while I was talking to him just now, I really don't feel good but I just have to love him more rather than getting irritated. When I talk to him, I can sense a strong pride in his life. The thing is, he knows it and he don't wan to take the first step towards surrendering. I know it's not going to be easy for him to step out of his own comfort zone. But still, I believe that it will happen someday. Other than guiding him as a sister in Christ and praying for him, I can't do much. So God take him into Your hands. Thank You for teaching Chen ling how to humble herself and to be patient. Thank You for teaching me to be more patient, to trust more in Your words. Continue to mould us. =))
No comments:
Post a Comment