Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Name

I've been spending quite a bit of time reading 2 Kings 21 - 23. If I'm going to have a son in the future, I'm going to name him Josiah. Apart from the fact that this name is really nice, I would certainly love to have a son who will have an attitude like Josiah. Doing things that are right in the eyes of God. Build the house of God! Haha! Nice. =)

I think I'm insane. Oh ya, from Friday to Monday no school! yays! I've been weird these few days. I can't believe that I drank lemon juice yesteday! Goodness! I've always dislike sour stuff. Xiao fan gave me a weird look when I told her that I wanna drink or eat something sweet and sour. Haha! I can remember the look she gave me. So funny. I guess I won't be touching anything sour stuff for weeks. =)) These few days I'm so unlike myself! humph! okie. I'm going to end with a song by planet shakers. Enjoy it. I'm out of my mind. Hahaha!

To You I Sing

I will bless Your name
Forever proclaim the wonders of God

I surrender my all
In worship of the King
Of all the earth

I will sing of Your greatness
I will sing of Your love
Let me sing of the Lord
You are the one

Lover of my soul
Strength you make me whole
Lord I give my life and offering
Healer of my heart
Gave me a new start
Lord I give my life and offering
To You I sing

You are my Everything
And I'll forever sing Your praise
For all my days

I will sing of Your greatness
I will sing of Your love
Let me sing of the Lord
You are the one
Lover of my soul

Strength you make me whole
Lord I give my life and offering
Healer of my heart
Gave me a new start
Lord I give my life and offering
To You I sing

No comments: