Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Waiting waiting

I don't know why I just don't seem to really like my time table on Wednesday. The last 3 periods of accounts can really kill. Goodness. There're some changes in some of my teachers. Form teacher change to madam Chan. I guess she is coping quite well. Math teacher change to Mr Chia. Someone please kindly save me, I still prefer Mr Chong more! Well, doesn't make a very big difference since Mr Chong agreed to teach us after school. yay! I guess it's his character that made us feel easy around him. Oh yar, my history teacher, change again! Mrs Wong is on MC again! Having Miss Tan hui min to take over us. Sigh! I miss Mrs Wong.

I'm looking forward to Friday. Waiting for weekends to come! I guess after service on Sunday I'll go walk around. Chem and physics lesson were great! So glad to see Mrs Poh and Mr Sim again.

I'm going to bury my head under the books now! tata` =) Oh yar, people, please continue to pray for the prayer meet!

No comments: