Bad day
A new system was being introduced to my class and that is, every morning I'll have to get a booklet from the General office along with the class key. Class key didn't really give me much trouble, it's actually the truancy booklet that bothers me most.
Every lesson I've gotta give the teacher the booklet so that she can check who skipped lesson. It was not easy. Especially when it comes to Mdm Tiong. What happened today was, we've got 4 lessons with her. As usual, hearing her screaming is so common that I'm getting used to it. My responsibility is just to make sure that she sign and check every period. So I gave it to her at the end of the first period.
Teresa: Mdm Tiong can you help me sign this? We should have 26 of us in the classroom. You have to record those pupil's names who are not in the class now.
Mdm Tiong: okay. I'll sign it later.
Teresa: Can you please sign it now. ( yesterday she said the same thing but in the end didn't sign and cause me to get scolded by DM.)
Mdm Tiong: No, I want to write in the booklet about your classmate's offences during these 4 lessons. ( it's a truancy booklet not an offence booklet!)
Teresa: Mdm Tiong cannot. I will get it from the DM. Why don't you write down in another paper then I help you give it to the DM?
Mdm Tiong: Never mind, it's okay.
Teresa: Mdm Tiong, you are making life difficult for me.
Mdm Tiong: Your class Malay guys make life difficult for me so I make life difficult for you.
Dumb founded man! What has it got to do with me? It's them not me. Tears of injustice filled my eyes man. Stopped myself from tearing course it's not worth it. What is this man? I wanna step down she don't want. Then leave me with these responsibilities! Crap man. Don't make sense at all. Kept telling myself that it's okay. I'm in training ground. Hope it will be over soon. Humph! Crap man. She totally spoil my day!
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment