Friday, July 15, 2005

Dark history

It's Friday! Tomorrow is Saturday! I'm happy. On duty tomorrow again. I spent sometime re-organizing my links. Felt that it was quite untidy so decided to arrange them.

I feel like going to eastcoast. Then I can play!

Read " Rape of Nanking" during lesson. I don't feel good until now. Whenever I read about war history, I always tend to imagine the situation in my head. So as I was reading about what the Japanese soldiers did, my mind was actually picturing the image. Not a good thing. Because it makes me feel sick. I can't really stand the sight of gross pictures. I remember I was just flipping the book then I was that unlucky to flip to the page where the Jap soldiers line one row of heads (without their bodies) on the table or something and took the picture. Goodness. It was too sudden I didn't expect that to appear so I was shocked and I threw the book back to my friend.

I seriously don't feel good. Reading about the ways they use to kill those people gives me goosebumps! My fear actually covered the feeling of injustice. Goodness. That's war man. I wonder what would I do if I'm born then. I might commit suicide if I'm not a Christian yet. Even if I manage to survive I think after the war I've already gone bonkers. Seeing so many dead bodies everywhere. I'll go crazy. Argh! The informations are stuck inside my head. I knew that Nanking was badly affected in World War 2, but I didn't know that it was that terrible. I'm trying to forget what I've read.

No comments: