Refilled
Up and down
left and right.
Close my eyes I found You there.
Gently I whisper.
Bringing up my question.
What to do.
Ice cold body.
Warmed up by Your heat.
Whispering softly
the solutions.
I took it out from my heart.
You said, hold them tight in my hand.
Took it out from my heart
clench my fist.
And I said,
I offer them up to You.
I knew this had to come.
It was hard.
It was never easy.
Softly You said,
let go my child. Let go.
Hear my promises to you.
Give it to me.
See what I can do.
Once pushed Your love to a side.
Filled it with something I thought worth.
Now You refill that vacuum.
My tears fell.
There I seek You,
with all my heart,
I found You.
Never knew it was so bad.
Thought it was alright.
I struggled.
I held back in opening my hand.
That movement seems easy but yet hard.
I said,
Yes Father. Take them.
Take it into Your hands.
You turned my life around.
How can I not obey?
You are my everything.
Without You here,
what would be the air I breathe?
What would be the water I thirst for?
What would be the love I experience?
My life so weak so fragile.
Worthless in their eyes,
precious in Yours.
I wanna live for You.
That others can see what you are to me.
My creator.
My friend.
My Father.
My shelter.
My healer.
My provider.
My love.
My everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment