Only You
Why am I feeling this way?
When You're the Lord of my days.
Have I really surrender?
Have I given all to You?
You know the things that I should do.
I should be holding onto You.
Have I been blinded somehow?
This heart is crying out to You,
teach me what to do, my Lord, teach me what to do.
I just want to be with You.
Only You,
You know what I'm going through.
You know that I need You.
Let my heart be touch to know for sure it's You.
I need You to fill my heart a new,
to help me know the truth
that You've already given Yourself to bring me through
To You.
Song of Job
When clouds of darkness,
overwhelms my soul.
When the strength of my heart fades away.
When my friends have left me.
All the hopes seem far away.
When the words of comfort refuse to stay.
There's a song in the night.
There's a light in the dark.
There's a gentle voice that soothes my heart.
For I know that my redeemer lives and His love for me will never end.
My heart, my flesh may fade away,
yet with my eyes, I'll see my God.
In the quiet corner.
In the still of night.
Your tender presence lifts me high.
My sweet companion,
my strength and guide.
My soul's deep Anchor
In You I abide.
You're the song in the night
You're light in the dark
You're the gentle voice that smoothes my heart.
For I know that my redeemer lives and His love for me will never end.
My heart, my flesh may fade away
yet with my eyes I'll see my God
I live my life to give You praise.
Everyday,
every breath,
every beat of my heart.
This life is capture by Your grace to worship who You are.
Who You are.
Listen up
Hear me speak.
See these words.
Look at me.
My family?
What I really wanted no one knows.
I have his blood in me.
I have his genes in me.
Where is he right now?
Married to some other woman,
leaving me the last to know.
My lips says I hate him.
My heart says I miss him.
Let me go if there's no more love.
Let me fly to find my freedom.
Let me see my Father in Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment