Monday, November 28, 2005

Turned around

When I was down.
Feeling all alone.
Like my world tumbling down.
Crashing down on me.
I can't find space to breath.

When I was trying to stop the bleeding
Trying to heal my wounds.
Trying to make myself look alright.

when that moment You came.
Took everything in Your hands.
Set me free.
You turned everything around.
You cleared the mess in my world.
Broke the chains of curse.

I'm in Your protection all this while.
In Your arms that's where I am.
No where I can go without You.
You know I need You.
You know I want You.

How great You are my God.
How great You are my Saviour.
My life is Yours.
My future is Yours.
All that I have in my life.
They come from You.
My trials. My problems.
You place them here to train me.
Build me up.
Now I'm one step closer.
One step nearer.

I Love You.
And You know, in me, my heart.
Needs You more than anything else.

No comments: