Panda!
Yes, I'm talking about myself! I really think that I look like a panda now! I haven't been really sleeping well and I really really want a good rest but guess where am I now? I'm at lan shop with BB and blogging away instead of being at home! Well, really serve me right lah. Bah!
Last night I was just chatting with my cousins, talking about our love relationship and what we require in a future partner. One of my male cousin was there and we just share our views. Rather interesting I would say.
School tomorrow. Sigh, be really honest I'm feeling super ultimate lazy man. Lesson until 2.15 leh. I'm super sleepy now. I wanna eat fruits! I'm having a craving for fruits nowadays and I don't know why. Actually I've always like fruits. =) That's quite out of point but anyway I think I'll stop here and start doing something fun which I don't know what is it. Whatever!
OH! I've got something to announce! My youngest baby boy cousin who always dao-ed people since the day he was born gave me 4 kisses on my cheeks yesterday and I'm so proud about it! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment