Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year

Okay okay, I haven't been updating! I've been extremly lazy and also busy. Nothing much interesting happen recently and Valentine's Day was a simple one. Well, after all I realise it doesn't need to be a grand event. I guess just the company of the one you love is enough, isn't it?

Alright, on monday mummy asked me to go help her friend out at this super old building. Paying me $5/hr. It's the lowest pay job I've ever got. I really am not keen at all to work there but because they can't get anyone I have to help out and I got Tet to accompany me. That is a lousy job! I have to bear with those people's attitude and their scoldings. Man, so many times I feel like plucking their hair out but still have to smile and entertain them. Well, what to do, service line is like that. That job ended on friday and both Tet and I were so happy. Haha! We had quite a number of funny conversation. =))

Okay, it's Chinese New Year's eve today and I just had dinner with my family not long ago. We had steamboat and it was really nice. I love the way my family bond even though I don't exactly like some of them. I love the fact that mahjong bonds us together. I just love them. My room is in such a mess right now and I think I will have to start packing soon. Tomorrow would be a rather busy day I guess. I'll post more frequent ! Happy Chinese New Year to all! If anyone wanna share angbaos with me I really wouldn't mind. =)

No comments: