CNY's eve
Finally, this day has come. I'm excited because it's another time of bonding with my family. Actually I should have post this on 1 Jan 2008 but well somehow I decided to post it during CNY. I'm not traditional okay, I just want have something meaningful to blog about. Something nothing to do with angbaos! Haha!
Okay, here's what I want to say. It's all about thanking God for bringing me through the year. Seriously, and like what I've post before that it really was a tough year for me. Not only O levels but also financial problems and other matters which affected me. I don't know what would have happened if God wasn't faithful to bring me through. Things seems so overwhelming. Almost could drown me. Many times I thought of giving up. Whatever it is one major thing I really need to thank God for is blessing my mum financially in His very own way. Like what I've shared with my friends. There was a time when she really left a few dollars in her bank and her shop faced the fate of closing down. By God's grace we managed to pull through. God knows how exactly I was feeling then. For people who has never gone through financial problems will never understand. Sometimes you can't help but just worry. Time and time again God assured me to trust in Him. It was tough but I managed to. And look at us now, though not super rich but we are able to have a decent life.
Also, another thing to really thank God for is preparing me for my results. If it's not for God I wouldn't have remained so calm. Yes I'm upset and disappointed with myself and a little with God. But as the sentence, "I'm with you and you will shine like stars" keep flashing through my mind I know that whatever the outcome I will be like what God wants me to be. People might think that I don't care about my path ahead but the fact is that, it's not that I don't care but I've got someone mighty who is caring! For me, I think it's as simple as why worry when your future is already planned out by the one above? All I have to do is to trust isn't it? Indeed the start of 2008 is not a very good one but God's blessing has always been upon me. Time to time again I've been blessed. I am thankful. Even for my job, though the my project stopped and am currently not working but I know God is going to bless me. In ways that I won't know for now.
Oh yes and one more thing, recently I keep having thoughts that makes me feel that I'm lousy but I'm not really affected. Just want to say satan you failed in whatever you are trying to do to me! This time round I will fight.
Have a blessed CNY friends. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment