CNY, Bintan
I haven't really got the time to blog because have been busy and not feeling well. Caught a flu when I was in Bintan. Okay, Chinese new year day 1, woke up rather early despite of sleeping at 5am the previous day. Washed up and changed then went next door to grandma's place. Slack for a while then went to meet Elliot and his family. Ending the day with a dinner at my place and preparing for Bintan the next morning.
I'm just going to roughly blog about the trip because it's really quite boring besides the fact that the scenery is beautiful. Though the living condition is not really good because there's no hot water for you to bathe and when the wind blows you really shiver. That was how I caught a cold. Oh yar and one more thing. You can actually set fireworks yourself. Very nice! Something you can never do in Singapore. =)
I know this post is kind of late but really haven't been feeling well the past few days. I've been sleeping a lot and keep having headaches. Well, it's okay because God will heal and lastly, thank God for the beautiful creation!
No comments:
Post a Comment