Happy Valentine's day!
Okay, I know this is belated but never mind. Better late than never. Erm, valentine's day is not really a big day for me and Elliot. Instead it's just a good day for us to spend some time alone. We just walked around town, had lunch and then went party world! =)
Simple but sweet. I got my pay already and I am able to fulfill my building fund. Honestly, it's a rather big sum to me and to personally put that money in really hurts. It's a scarifice because that sum of money can help mum abit in the bills. At one point I was really tempted to use the money instead of clearing my building fund but I know that God is going to bless me greatly. It might not be what I think it is but I just know that it will come. Whatever it is I'm trusting God in this and I thank God that I'm able to fulfill what I've pledged!
No comments:
Post a Comment