Friday, April 18, 2008

Celebration plus crapping

Alright, on the actual day of Chao's birthday, a few of us went to have dinner with him at IchibanBoshi. Not a very bad place though. =) Dinner went pretty well. Chao had another cake cutting session and credits to my twin because she got the correct cake! I was telling her that if I was the one choosing, we will surely end up having strawberry cake! HEE. Well, about the cake, the taste is quite unique. The blue berry is sweet but yet with a little blend of brandy and sweet chocolate.

Anyway, after everything we decided to go starbucks to chill. We were talking about different topics and I seriously think that it's funny and somehow, enriching! Not forgetting this is the first time I went dinner together with Chee Leng. It's a good start because we really hardly had the chance to know each other more. Further more we will soon be working in the same place so of course I think there's a need to communicate. =) Anyway, I've decided to go back to Clearstate. I left the Bistro job because I'm sick of the long travelling hours!

I would really love to blog about what we shared but it's really way too long. I'll just pick out a few alright. We were talking about cults and there's this cult named Fa lun gong which was quite a limelight years back. Randomly, I think those people are so blinded. I'm not trying to be mean but logical thinking, if someone were to ask me to burn myself to attain "all-round fulfillment." I think this is crazy. Who in the world would set fire on themselves when a man spoken his words. The founder of this cult is Li hongzhi and he claims that he has higher spiritual authority than Jesus. Well, apparently, my Jesus didn't ask me to set fire on myself in order to get to Him. LOL! I find it really weird that how people can believe a man's words so easily when the things that come out of him is so morally wrong! Which man in the right state of mind would ask you to around killing people? Totally insane! I was reading a particular article and I thank God that this man is being caught! Check this out: http://www.mingjing.org.cn/e-falun/news-438.htm

This guy is totally like in a world of his own. Kill to promote his power? LOL! Sorry man, I seriously think it's super super hilarious! I think Satan would love to recruit him! So sad for people like them who are so blinded! I think it's acceptable when the cult members are repentance when they know that all along they are doing the wrong stuff but it's not okay when they know that what they are doing is wrong yet still continue on. It's amazing how strange humans can get!


No comments: