Well, I started my day by waking up at around 10 plus. That's just so early because I slept at around 4 plus in the morning. Went to meet Elliot and had lunch at a market near IKEA. I wanted to try duck rice but the stall had a long queue so I dropped the idea and went for kuay chap instead and it's good. =)
Went IKEA to hunt for Elliot's project's material and we took the chance to walk around since we were already there! I like the staff at IKEA! I wanted to get a mirror which cost only $9.90! So cheap! But, we are going to celebrate Chao's birthday later so I changed my mind. Well, it's really a good deal. I'm so tempted to get it. After getting our stuffs, we headed to Elliot's place and while Elliot does his project, I was in my lala land. Too tired. Met auntie, Fiona and Chao at Cityhall at 6.30pm and we head to "Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar" for dinner. I would say that it's really acceptable and rather cheap. We had lot's of food and for me I think the teriyaki beef and salmon sashimi are the best! Oh! and the rosti! I'm not really a potato lover so for me, I don't usually give any praises to potato but rosti is just so nice! I found some pictures of the food we had today so I will post it up later.
After our dinner, we went to party world. Oh well, I find this really funny it seems like every time after a birthday celebration, we will always end up at party world. It happened on Elliot. me, Fiona and Chao's birthday! I didn't really sing because my voice totally cannot make it. Went back home at around 12 plus , bathed and now blogging. =) We spent over $230 at Shokudo so you guys can imagine how much food we had!
One last thing, I realized that one of my previous entry was not published. Haha! I'm so careless. Anyway, I know that this blog hardly has any photos and I can explain this. Well, it's due to me lacking the interest in taking photos. I don't really take photos of my stuff unless I really think I have the time and it happens that I have the photos. =) I know I'm a lazy bum! HEE. Okay, enough of my crap. Here are the photos not taken by me.

Rosti

Grilled food
Egg omelette
Japanese pizza
No comments:
Post a Comment