Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Tuesday

Went for prayer in the morning but I was late. It's totally my own fault. I'm going to discipline myself to be on time for tomorrow's prayer meeting. =) Head down to school after joining Marc they all for my practical and time passed by really fast. Went back home after practical end then changed and met some of my classmates. Went to help them choose their blazer because we'll need it next Thursday for presentation. Decided to go IMM and it was kind of weird because only two girls but well, after a while I realized that they are really nice people. Culture might be different and mind set very very different but God really grant me favour with these people. =)

Anyway, helped the guys get their stuff and I head down to meet Ser they all for dinner at tiong since I don't have school following day. Finally a breakthrough for us. No more Mac, went to Mos instead. It's a good thing. Haha! Okay, I'm going to get my clothes for presentation after going for prayer meeting and meeting a friend to guide him for the upcoming test then finally go for BS. Sounds busy but I want to keep myself busy. =D To do something for others everyday of my life. Enrich myself and get into the life of others.


Good night my loves. I've stopped bothering. =D

No comments: