Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mid week!

It's Wednesday and I started my morning well. But deep inside, I feel that there should be more. My morning could be even better if I discipline myself a little more. Teresa is going to breakthrough in waking up early.

Met my friend in the afternoon and actually, supposing should be studying? This smart guy never bring book. End up went to IMM and walk around. Bought donuts. Bought two boxes, one for Glen because she's quite stressed up over her papers! Something sweet should do good in making her feel better. Went for BS, reached quite early. Went dinner with some of the e410 and e435 members. Where are my cg members? So sad! Anyway, after BS went to fellowship for a while and then head home. Had a rather interesting conversation on the way home. Girls, thanks for the prayers! I hope that God can find someone like that. Haha! So funny.

Lecture's off tomorrow. Jurong west, here I come. =D For this week, I'm just going to fill my life with activities. I'm looking forward to Saturday. I want to take up new sport. Go running and so on. With Glen my love and some others. =) Quite a number of things going on. Thank God for friends whom have always been there. All of your presence really matters. Glen I LOVE YOU! Ser, I LOVE YOU TOO! The other two, I can't outwardly say I love them because it's super weird but really thankful that throughout the whole process, you guys really were there. =D

Good night! I'm going to dreamland. =) Why do I keep hearing the same thing happening to my friends? Sigh.

No comments: