Monday, September 22, 2008

21st September 2008

This year, my special day was rather different. I feel so blessed, so touched. Woke up early, went down to get seats and had a great service. Message was really powerful and set me thinking. Being a daughter. Personally, I haven't reach that level, but, I want to be one! Just got to pray that God teaches me to be one.

After service, cell group celebrated both me and Yuki's birthday together. I almost couldn't delivered the speech out properly. w238, a thousand words couldn't express. This period of time, growing together, praying together and moving on together made me learn to appreciate everyone of you even more. The love we all shared and the bond that was built up. The closest I could find, you all are like another family of mine. Ray, if you are reading this, know that I really appreciate you staying up to complete the puzzle. It really touches me deep inside. Ser, you too, I know much effort and energy is needed. Glen, you never never fail to amaze me. Those words are heavy and they sink right into my heart. Thanks Leng for the card! And the effort of you and Glen putting up a show! Haha! I'm very very touched. SOBS! ='(

Thank you to e410! I love the purse. =) After prayer meeting, went down to Vivo and everything started there was so fun. I got a lot of people to thank. A lot. Annie and Shan, thanks for the great CD. Honestly, I really hardly buys CDs. Now that I've been blessed by one, I'm really glad. More songs! WHEE! Thanks Rho, Marc, Jia liang & Zi Hao for the purse as well. Thanks Hunter, Jessica & Shelly for the pendant and key chain. Thanks Ben for the lovely tigger! Thanks, Matt, Chao & CL for the bag. Thanks, Angeline for bracelet. Thanks w238 for the gift. Thanks Jie lin for your blessing! Thank you all everything. Thanks for the surprises! I wouldn't have had such a great day without you all. Yuki, this Tuesday! I'm excited for you. It's going to be your turn! Be blessed!

Slacked outside Marche, had a great time laughing at shan shan's joke! Hahaha! Just us relaxing and enjoying one another's company. Head home and I had a fruitful day! Thank you all. I love love love you all. =D


Be sharp and change your dressing! Well, it's time. =)

No comments: