Reflection
On Friday, went for cg, met up with Annie, Glen and Hui ya. Just getting the stuff and had dinner. Cell group was great and honestly, I cried when Veron mentioned my name because, when I checked my heart, I realized this week, somehow I was kinda shaken. I know I cannot have that thinking, I know I have to trust God like before and I am going to do that.
Even when everything around seems to be out to drown me. One after another they come. I was just going through my previous blog post. Way back long time ago and realized, my trials always came together! And, God always sees me through! Out of that, I became stronger. Now, facing a whole new season, a whole new trial, even when I'm tired and feel so weak, I have to remind myself that when I am weak, He is strong. I just have to press in more and I will.
Went fellowship after that and head home. =)
Out on Saturday and I had a great time. Nothing much changed. Met up Leng at macs and then head home. Good catch up! =D My cousin and his girlfriend bought me a tigger bolster! So cute! *fainting!* I love you guys! I shall take a photo of all my gifts.
This is for dearest smiley Leng! Girl, you are the most welcome! That's what sisters in Christ does. I know you will be there praying and cheering me on! Let's all jia you, jia you and jia you! GO GO GO! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment