Saturday, September 06, 2008

Itchy eye causes itchy hand

Good afternoon! Slept really "early" this morning and I woke up rather early as well. 60s of fame is over and I'm so glad that my cousin came. =) I'm so amazed at how she can talk to people so easily. First time meeting these people and she can click so well with Glen and Ser? Jesus, thank You!

H2A is super cool. These guys are just awesome and I thank God that they are in my CG. =) Went town after fellowshipping with the sub-zone and now as I'm blogging my eye is super itchy and it caused me to use my itchy hand to rub it. =(

My cousin bought lunch for me specially. So touched! She went to school in the morning and realized that I haven't had lunch since I was still sleeping so she bought lunch. *my heart is melting!* Stayed at home for the whole day doing up my project. Crap around a bit with my cousins. I'm loved and I'm happy. =)

No comments: