Make it happen
Morning is usual, went to church and after went Macau for lunch and fellowship. All of us decided to watch movie together and it has been a long time since I last went to watch movie. Anyway, we watched "make it happen" and personally, I find it inspiring. =) I particularly like this sentence inside. " Everyone has a reason of leaving their dream." Well, it could be reason or even an excuse we give ourselves to leave our dream. So what's yours?
After movie went steamboat. Had fun and the uncle is super nice! He offered to buy me a soft drink but I don't want because I'm shy! Haha! I really love going there. =) Went to meet Ser and then head home. Super tired. So bathed and then sleep.
I just read leng's blog and I'm so touched. Indeed there are people in our lives that just a thank you is never enough. Leng, you are love by me! =D
CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment