Sunday, December 14, 2008

Confused

I'm not being very wise today. Just felt that in certain matters was not able to make a right decision. Teresa, can you please be wiser?! Got over it just before dinner starts and was thinking through about some issues. Not very major though but I got what needs to be done and I'm happy! Let's communicate better. =)

17 days to the end of 2008. Was just talking to Rho and Linn about how this year zoomed passed. Maybe it's just me who feels that 2008 is ending in really just a blink of an eye! True enough, I learned a lot, seen much more even though in the individual seasons, it seems rather extreme. I guess that's how people grow.

Pastor Tan's preaching was ultra fabulous! I want to fully rely on Him. So much more to be taught, so much more to be learned. I'm holding on to His words spoken many months back. I might not be the best but He knows what's best in me. Take what's in me. =)

No comments: