Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm back!

Photos first before blogging.


( I think this photo super cute! )

Haven't had the time to update much so decided to update tonight. =) My hope project is now on and I went to Hui ting's place on Monday. Reached home rather late and then off I went to meet Leng! We finally had our outing! Good catching up with you girl. Jia you and fear not! Went Mac together and met up with Von. I quite enjoy Monday night because out of tiredness, I could still squeeze out time to meet my friends. Love Earl Grey tea! Went home after that.

Tuesday, I had Li huan, Audrey and Shi yun at my place! =) Wonderful girls, very hyper and funny! Shall meet up again soon. Had lunch together and girls, thank you all for the cake. So sweet! Haha! Loves!

After which I went JW and was refreshed. =) Running with leng tomorrow morning so I should go sleep soon. Good night!

No comments: