Monday, June 01, 2009

Alright, this is bad! I haven't been updating for so 6 days and it's now the end of May! The past few days that I had was relatively good. :)

Been listening to some nice songs these days! :) I doubt I'm going to update the things I did day by day because firstly, I'm really quite tired physically and secondly, I can't really remember the events!

However, Friday church wide bible study was amazing! I saw my cousin in church! I was so shocked. Happy for her. Manage to get a train home but it was super crowded. Makes me wonder if there's a better route home. :) Went supper and then home! Love this day!

Went to PS on Saturday. Had dinner and then met up with a group of people! :) Weather is as usual killer and it's another late night for me! I need to do something about this!

Finally, it's mini emerge service! VERY PROUD OF EDMUND! Great job done there! :) Had fun, took photo and then went to watch T4. Nice message behind the movie but fighting scenes not that fascinating as I thought it to be. Went for dinner and now I'm home! I need to sleep! So I'm just going to end off and go to bed!

Goodnight! Loves! :)

No comments: