HAPPY BIRTHDAY LL! :)
Had a great time with the westerns! :)
I know that I haven't been blogging. Not only that I'm physically tired, other factors added in too.
The higher the hopes, the greater the disappointments. I need encouragement, I need assurance, I need strength and much of Him. Sometimes it just gets so discouraging when people are not reacting or even not as anxious as the rest are. I wonder have I been leading well? I seem to lose sight of my identity in Him. Losing the confidence in what or how much I can do or had already did. Helping others but can't seem to help my group. Tell me, how am I suppose to be happy? I just can't.
Picking myself up, I need time and I will stay so strong and believe in what He had called me to do. I'm not losing this battle. I'm preparing to come out victorious. Not turning away from challenges. I ought to be welcoming challenges with open arms. After all, it's their existence that made me grow! Looking at things in a different angle! Sometimes, when we change our perspective and the way we look at things, we can find positive in the negatives. It's all a choice to choose what we want to focus on.
I will focus on the positive! You can be upset and discouraged but always remember to pick ourselves up in time. Being down for too long, will soon give you the lack of will to fight. The decision to move on requires sacrifice but for a greater cost, it's of worth. At least to me this stand true. Never want to trade Him away for any other things! I believe and I will trust in Him.
Take all of me into Your hands :)
I'm thankful for friends who listen when I rant. The words and the sharing! Much appreciated! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment