Thursday, April 22, 2010

I was first down the valley but I'm now 3/4 up a mountain. I guess, valleys, mountains, it all depends on how you decide to see the situation. I'm really okay.

It's just few days away from econs test and I'm going crazy soon enough for that! I want to go Plaza Sing! Okay, that's just very random! I'm going to bury myself in econs for these few days and really try my best to understand! :)

I'm actually very thankful to be where I am and who I'm with in terms of friends and school. To the people who stood by me, I don't just appreciate but love every individual as they are. Probably, I love some individual more! :) Haha! Whatever the case is, with all my heart, thank you. :) Special thanks to certain individual will come next! :)

When you feel all alone, look around you and you'll be surprise that there will always be someone there. For me, I know I have many with me. People who knows me and knows my heart. I'm going shout out my thanks now!

SERENE YAP: You are awesome because, you always know what to do with me and the situation around me. Thanks isn't really enough but I know, you will know exactly how I feel having me with you! :) I will not be late the next time! :D LOVE LOVE YOU!

PAMESAURES AH LIAN: LOVE YOU! Thanks for the being there and your stupid, random, irritating, lame but creative ways of making me laugh. As much as you are here for me, I will be too. We'll climb the mountain together! I'm sure we won't fall and break our bones! :D

No comments: