In a process of going down a valley and yeah, it sucks and I don't like it. I have a lot on my mind. I don't really mention or show it out but I'm actually quite tired. I don't really want to stay at home, especially in the night. Probably because I no longer know how to talk to her or maybe because, I'm very tired of explaining myself and making her believe. I just don't see the point of going on so, somehow, I would rather be alone. I would say that it's a communication breakdown and part of me, no longer wants to fix it. Sorry, but I'm done trying.
With everything that's going on, I've decided to take up jobs at night. Please just be supportive because I really don't want to explain much. Just be there and try to know me without having me saying much. That's what I need. Care in a way that I will know you truly do.
Yes, I have an exciting life. In many ways it is exciting because of the people and situations. Once again, many stuff had happened and it'll take long to explain so I shall not mention all. For the past few days, I've been hanging out with my usual crazy group! :) Mahjong and boiler. I'm thinking but it's not enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment